It is important to find a counsellor who is the right fit for you. I offer a free 30 minute consultation in order for us to meet, to answer any questions you may have, and for you to get a sense of what our work together will look like.
Fees are based on the recommendations of the BC Association of Clinical Counsellors fee schedule.
30 minute initial consultation: Free
60 minute session: $140.00
60 minute session with Masters level counselling student: Sliding scale $40-$70
- I am registered with the Crime Victims Assistance Program (CVAP) and I accept clients who are funded through CVAP.
- Counselling fees for Registered Clinical Counsellor (RCC) may qualify for reimbursement with some Extended Health Benefits Plans.
- Counselling fees may be filed in personal taxes under “medical expenses”.
- Payment can be made by cash, cheque, credit card, or email money transfer.
- 24 hour cancellation policy- full fee will be charged if under 24 hours of notice is given for cancellation.